Sunday, September 5, 2004

Weekend Progress Report

I finished the booga bag! Yay me! When it is felted I will post a photo. Right now it just looks like a big floppy cylinder of st st.



Not one to rest on my needles, I forthwith cast on for the French Market Bag, seen here. Using navy blue and quoddy blue Briggs & Little 100% wool. $8 whole dollars worth of yarn to make such a lovely item. (That's about $5 for you American readers). Yay me!



Making good progress on the Loretta Lynn poncho for the Poncho Along. Will post a photo tomorrow. I had to frog a couple of rows b/c it took me a while to figure out how to "make one" without making a hole at the same time. I have it down pat now, and the v shaping of the poncho is showing beautifully. Ain't it grand when it all works out? Yay me!



I leave you with a photo of one of my lurking works in progress. This is the first sweater I cast on upon my return to knitting. The yarn is cheap 100% acrylic, the magazine is the new "Creative Knitting". It is a very easy pattern, and works up quickly. I have temporarily abandoned it in favour of gift knitting. Yep, the Booga Bag and French Market bags are destined to be gifts. Posted by Hello



No comments:

Post a Comment