Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Fringeless Loretta

Here she is, fresh from the needles. Once the fringe is installed, I will model it. Don't hold your breath though. I don't foresee a fringing party any earlier than the weekend. Do you like the v pattern? I'm very pleased with it. Truth be told, I'm astounded at the way something made on a circular needle could turn out v-shaped like that. (Oh stop snickering, I'm just a newbie knitter, after all. Cut me some slack, eh!) Posted by Hello



Thank you all for your support and empathy on my encounter with the knit gods. I'm still in hiding from them, so the yarn and needles for the "you know what" shawl are hidden away. For my next trick, I'll swatch some sock yarn. ( ... do you think I'm kidding ....?)



By the way, I've got a shout out for someone.



"Good Morning Dorothy! Nice to see you are up and around. Did you get your blog made last night? Boy that coffee smells good. Enjoy your day!"



4 comments:

  1. Hey there Sharon!
    It's still Tuesday night, but yes, the blog is up and started :) http://doro-crafts.blogspot.com/
    Now for the fun of setting things up.
    Oh, there will be coffee in the morning; a chocolate flavored one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Poncho is stunning. The colors are great. I still think it is cool that you can make a v, sq, or any other funky shape on circular needles to.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, it looks great! really really great! I can't wait to see the "modeling" photos, or the after shots with fringe!!!!

    your secret pal

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, it looks great! really really great! I can't wait to see the "modeling" photos, or the after shots with fringe!!!!

    ReplyDelete