Saturday, September 25, 2004

Back to Regular Programming

Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for your patience. We now return to regularly scheduled programming....



Whew!!! What a week that was. I survived without a meltdown. Big plans for the weekend, to wit, knitting, blogging, yardwork, quilting and sleeping. Can't beat that!



I promised a photo of SP3 goodies. Here you see the Lambs Pride wool/mohair in Chianti, my fave colour of all. How did she know that is my fave colour? Easy, my SP3 has ESP! That is the only reasonable explanation. The package also contained much chocolate goodness, including M&M's and Reisen. Said chocolate was devoured by moi, forthwith upon receipt. (You didn't expect me to save it for the photo op, did you? Get real!)



Posted by Hello





Last week I also received a wonderful Random Act of Kindness (RAOK) from none other than GinnFizz. Thank you Ma'am! This Confetti sock yarn will be put to good use for me to learn sock construction. Maybe in time for Christmas .... (If any of my family members read this, don't hold your breath. I do not, repeat, do not, plan to knit socks for all of you, or even for any of you. Do not, I repeat, do not, expect socks under your trees.)



Posted by Hello





You may recall my earlier post about the new LYS, called Tangled Skeins. Here is another photo. I've spent more than my fair share of time browsing through the books and magazines and fondling the yarns there. 'tis a lovely spot.





Posted by Hello





Mom-in-law, if you're reading this, I'm serious about the socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment