Sunday, September 26, 2004

FMB and FBS (say what?)

Here we have the French Market Bag at about 3/4 done. This project is great to take along in the car to knit while a passenger and to work on while chatting on the phone. Yes, I speak on this from personal experience. In case you are wondering, the darker yarn will be used for the handles.





Posted by Hello





The Flower Basket shawl is coming along nicely. I've finished two more repeats of the lower baskets. No need to post a photo at this point. I'm finding the yarn a bit sticky on the wooden needles, so its slow going. (Do you like the way I lay the blame on the "tool" rather than the operator? Pretty slick eh? That, ladies and germs, is an acquired skill. Tee Hee )



Did I ever tell you I'm fond of acronyms? Does it show?





1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for the visit to my blog!
    So, do you have any pictures of Aurora posted? I'd love to see her.
    Thanks for subscribing to my blog (I finally just officially listed it with bloglines), I added you to bloglines too!
    It's fun to find more "friends" in the blogworld, eh?

    ReplyDelete