Sunday, January 9, 2005

Left Overs

Blue Loretta was made for my mom-in-law for Christmas. By all accounts, she likes it. (We live thousands of miles apart, so I didn't get to see her open it). Anyway, notice the lack of fringe. As a result, I have yarn left over and wish to give it away. Scroll past the photo for details. Posted by Hello





The yarn is a boucle, from Bernat, called Illusions: 98% acrylic, 2% polyester. Each skein is 5 oz. or 140 g. The main colour is multiple blues with flecks of green, called "Carnival". The contrast colour is navy blue. Each skein is 195 yards, or 178 meters. Go here for yarn details and a better photo of the colours on the Bernat site



I am giving away 4 full skeins of the multi blue and a half skein of the navy blue. If you want this yarn, just leave me a comment and I'll add you to the draw. Entries will be accepted until midnight EST on Monday, January 10. Winner to be announced sometime Tuesday.



Cheers!


4 comments:

  1. Hiya!

    I'd love your leftovers! Great poncho, I cast on for it with some Lion yarn but it didn't work out for me.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...yummy! I can see a lovely V neck - buttoned vest, slightly fitted at the waist and trimmed with the navy. Classy! Please add my name to the draw...I'd happily pay all S&H and such.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for a draw. Count me in.
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, my odds are looking good so far! (I'm one unlucky chick!)
    Humm... wonder if hubby would agree to going to the city to pick it up? Doubt it :(
    Nice to see you blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete