Monday, December 27, 2004

I'm sorry I wished for snow ...

We had a green Christmas. Actually, it was more like a mud Christmas, with tons of rain. Now, we have snow. It started snowing last night at around 9. It continued to snow until these photos, which were taken at 2 pm. Now it is blowing a gale. Mind you, a blizzard is nothing compared to the devastating earthquake in Asia. I'm not complaining ...





The front yard Posted by Hello





My car isn't going anywhere soon. Posted by Hello





The back deck in a moment of calm. The snow is knee high, with drifts to my waist. Posted by Hello













6 comments:

  1. Beautiful sweaters!!

    Your snow has stopped? You're lucky! Still snowing and blowing here. We're watching movies all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fascinating to go around blogworld and see all the snow that we *didn't* get for a change. Odd. We had some ginormous snowflakes and zero disability, especially when cars (from out of state) went whizzing by us on the interstate highway. Very scary. We were only going 1/2 hour down the road, but expectations were high that those cars would be off the road somewhere down the line. Geesh. But the snow didn't amount to much. I'm not complaining. We'll get our share soon, I'm sure. Norma (Now Norma Knits)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that is a lot of snow. of course, if you get snowed in, it just means more knitting/quilting time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Mrs. R has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on a nice blog Mrs. R. I was searching for information on Christmas games and came across your post I'm sorry I wished for snow ... - not quite what I was looking for related to Christmas games but very nice all the same!

    We're all getting ready for Christmas and I've just put the finishing touches to my new site specially for kids, or rather their parents and relatives. You can go there and get Santa to send a really nice personalized letter to a youngster. It's great fun! If you have a moment, perhaps you'd enjoy taking a look: Letter from Santa .

    Well, a merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete